Dr. Wagner or Dr. Pamula from Wagner Oral Surgery & Dental Implant Specialists
In association with Artistic Dental Laboratories and Nobel Biocare invites you to a program on…
TREATMENT EFFICIENCY MODEL
Presented by Jerry Ulaszek, COT, Artistic Dental Laboratories
- The dental implant centers are providing “Teeth In A Day”
- How your office can get into the “Teeth In A Day” Game
- How to let your patients know you provide this procedure
- What takes place on the day of implant placement
- How to get started.
- The AII-on-4 Treatment Concept
- Unsurpassed Revenue
- New case presentation process to help increase full arch case acceptance
This program is designed to guide you through the entire treatment process for full arch restoration. At the end of the lecture, you should be able to:
- Identify patients who are candidates for immediate full arch restoration therapy.
- Apply the guidelines for proper treatment planning.
- Understand the pre-operative steps necessary to plan for fabrication of an immediate full arch provisional restoration.
- Develop a strategy to increase productivity by reducing the number of patient appointments.
- Establish procedures for consistent, efficient, cost-effective use of your time.
Jerry Ulaszek, COT is the owner of Artistic Dental Laboratories in downtown Chicago and Bolingbrook, Illinois. He is a highly sought after public speaker and inst ructor at Dental Society Meetings and Study Clubs throughout the country. He has been a teaching assistant at the L.D. Pankey Institute; a contributing author to Dr Gregory Tarantola’s book Clinical Cases in Restorative and Reconstructive Dentistry; and was the first dental technician member of the American Equilibration Society.
Jerry is the past President of the National Association of Dental Laboratories; President of the Illinois Dental Laboratory Association; and a member of the Nobel Biocare Advisory Council on dental implants.
- Wagner Oral Surgery& Dental Implant Specialists
- 1925 S. Green Bay Road, Racine, WI 53406
- DATE: Tuesday, April 9, 2019
- TIME: 6:00 pm to 8:30 pm
- PLEASE RSVP TODAY
- PHONE: Racine at (262) 634-4646 | Kenosha at (262)654-4222
- EMAil: [email protected]
- FOOD PROVIDED BY: Wagner Oral Surgery& Implant Specialists
- 2 CE CREDIT HOURS, ISSUED BY ARTISTIC DENTAL LABORATORIES
Artistic Dental laboratories is designated as an Approved PACE Program Provider by the Academy of General Dentistry. The formal continuing dental education programs of this program provider are accepted by AGO for Fellowship, Mastership and membership maintenance credit. Approval does not imply acceptance by a state or provincial board of dentistry or AGO endorsement. The current term of approval extends from PACE 11/0 1/2016 to 10/ 31/2019. Provider ID#216638