Welcome New Patients
New Patients Registration
Thank you for choosing Lakeside Oral Surgery & Implant Solutions for your upcoming appointment. We pride ourselves on being the “family place for Oral Surgery care.” Paul Pamula, DDS, MD and Richard M. Wagner, DDS, and our oral surgery team are devoted to providing the highest quality, most comprehensive approach to your care and needs whether it is a single office visit or scheduling an oral surgery procedure.
Please arrive 15 minutes early to allow time to register as a new patient.
Your First Visit
By preparing ahead of time; you will receive the most out of your first appointment. In preparation for your first appointment, please make sure to complete the following forms:
- Online Patient Registration – Please complete entire form (you can refrain from completing the insurance portion by bringing your insurance card to your first appointment).
- Also, after you have completed the form, please make sure to press the Complete and Send button at the bottom to automatically send us your information. The security and privacy of your personal data is one of our primary concerns and we have taken every precaution to protect it.
- Patient History Form – Detailed history of medical conditions, medications, family history
- OTHER_FORMS – If you would like us to obtain copies of your medical records from another office, please complete the records release in full
Remember to bring the following to your first appointment:
- Completed paperwork
- Insurance card
- Any x-rays you may have (they can also be sent through this registration)
Check Your Insurance Coverage
Please make sure to check with your insurance company BEFORE your appointment to be informed of your coverage (co-pays, deductibles, coverage etc.). Every insurance plan is different and while we may contract with your overall insurance provider, your individual plan coverage will vary based on the policy you purchased.
Thank you for choosing us…
We are honored to have you as a new patient and appreciate your support of our independently owned medical practice. If you have any questions prior to your appointment or need information on the date and time of your appointment, please reach out to our office.
Contact Our Office Today...
New Patient Registration
You may preregister with our office by filling out our secure online Patient Registration Form. After you have completed the form, please make sure to press the Complete and Send button at the bottom to automatically send us your information. The security and privacy of your personal data is one of our primary concerns and we have taken every precaution to protect it.