Financing Your Care
In our office, we offer high-quality care and payment options that work for all of our patients. Below you will find a list of insurance and payment plans that we accept. If you don’t see your preferred method on our list, please call our office to find out what other options may be available to you.
Dental insurance plans we work with:
We are happy to file to any free standing insurance for you. We are contracted with the following:
- Delta Dental – Premier
- United Health Care Dental
- Cigna Dental
- Aetna Dental
- Fortified third party shared savings Network (Medical)
It is important to know your policy even if you have one of the above plans. Each plan may have several contracts with varying coverage and restrictions. We are happy to assist in looking at your coverage.
- Down Payment: If we file to your insurance, we will collect a down payment on the day of surgery. We will let you know what that amount is at the exam appointment.
- Check or Credit Card: Always accepted. (Mastercard, Visa, Discover, American Express)
- CareCredit: Apply online (www.carecredit.com) or in our office.
Please note: Payment is due at the time of service. (down payment for verified insurance).
If there is verified insurance, as a courtesy to you, we will bill your insurance company. It is important that you supply us with your most current insurance cards. Please keep us informed of any changes to your insurance plan. You are responsible for the fees charged by our office, no matter what your insurance coverage may be. Most insurance companies should respond to the claim within four to six weeks. If there are multiple plans, each one may take that time as well. Any remaining cost is your responsibility. We allow 90 days for the bill to be paid in full even if still pending insurance; so it is important to keep in contact with your carriers.