Important Information Regarding
Current Health and Safety Protocols
Patient and our staff safety and well being always remains our top priority as we look forward to continue to provide excellent dental care for you and your family. You can rest assured our safety measures recommended by CDC, ADA, and OSHA will remain in place and we proudly follow the infection control recommendation and guidelines for Covid-19, and will continue to evolve as more information is provided to us. We at Wagner Oral Surgery are excited to take this opportunity to welcome you and your family back.
Steps Taken to Keep You and Our Team Safe
- Extensive team training on infection control and patient management procedures.
- All patients required to wear mask prior to entering our practice and it can be removed once they are in the treatment room, mask must be placed back on prior to leaving the treatment room.
- All patients are asked to use hand sanitizer 70% upon arrival.
- Every individual entering our practice is required to pass a temperature check and fill out a Covid-19 screening questionnaire.
- Disinfecting lobby area routinely, such as wiping doorknobs, chairs, pens, etc. with disinfectant wipes.
- Enhanced treatment room disinfection procedure between patients of all surfaces, equipment, and dental instruments.
- Personal protection gears such as N95 masks, KN95 masks, level 3 masks, and gowns to prevent direct contact with patients.
- If you are feeling ill and experience fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, chills, headaches, muscles aches, any symptoms related to Covid-19, or have traveled out of town, or have come in contact with anyone who has tested positive for Covid-19, please cancel your appointment.
- If you are immunocompromised, we recommend that you cancel your routine appointments and check with your primary care physician regarding future treatments.
Basic Information Regarding the Pandemic
In recognition of ongoing news reports and the continued spread of the COVID-19 virus, we realize our patients have questions. As dedicated health care professionals, we want you to know that we remain as diligent as ever in protecting the health and safety of our patients and staff. Our practice strictly adheres to and exceeds the standards for infection control by wearing personal protective gear, using hospital-grade disinfectants, practicing the latest sterilization protocols, utilizing single-use disposable materials, and more. Every effort we have in place is to ensure the safety of our patients and staff. We want you to know that we are monitoring this situation very closely, and we will keep you updated regularly.
Symptoms of Coronavirus are reported as flu-like, with varying degrees of severity. While we do not know everything about this virus to date, individuals who are elderly and/or immunocompromised appear to be the most at risk of a severe infection. To ensure your health and safety, and the health and safety of everyone at our practice, please reschedule your appointment if you or a member of your household has a cough, fever, and/or flu-like symptoms. In addition, please reschedule your appointment if you have traveled to any areas within the past 14 days that are at high risk for contracting the Coronavirus.
We thank you in advance and extend our gratitude for your understanding and cooperation. Together, we can help keep everyone as safe and healthy as possible. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our office, and one of our staff members will be more than happy to assist you.