Financing Your Care
In our office, we offer high-quality care and payment options that work for all of our patients. Below you will find a list of insurance and payment plans that we accept. If you don’t see your preferred method on our list, please call our office to find out what other options may be available to you.
Dental insurance plans we work with:
We are happy to file to any free standing insurance for you. We are in-network for the following:
- Delta Dental
- United Health Care Dental
- Cigna Dental
- Aetna Dental
- Fortified third party shared savings Network (Medical)
- Down Payment: If we file to your insurance, we will collect a down payment on the day of surgery. We will let you know what that amount is at the exam appointment.
- Check or Credit Card: Always accepted. (Mastercard, Visa, Discover, American Express)
- CareCredit: Apply online (www.carecredit.com) or in our office.
Please note: Payment is due at the time of service.
As a courtesy to you, we will bill your insurance company and track claims. Please keep us informed of any changes to your insurance plan. You are responsible for the fees charged by our office, no matter what your insurance coverage may be. Most insurance companies should respond to the claim within four to six weeks. Any remaining cost is your responsibility.
We are here to help! Please call for more information about financing your oral health needs in our office!